- Folligen Silk Treatment refreshes the scalp and restores damaged hair cuticles.
- Formulated with Folligen Complex ™ to provide essential nutrients to the scalp and support hair growth
- Formulated with Peat Water to maintain a healthy pH balance and cleanse excess sebum.
- Clinically tested to replenish protein in hair damaged by perm, dyeing, and heat
- Provides long-lasting volume. (pH 5.7~6.2)
- 20 Amino Acids to restore dry, damaged cuticles and protect from future damage
- Silicon Free
HOW TO USE :
- After using shampoo (preferably Dr.FORHAIR Folligen Silk Shampoo), work into a rich lather and gently massage into wet hair and scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Sodium Chloride
- Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate
- Sodium Lauroyl Methylaminopropionate
- Lauryl Betaine
- TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate
- Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Sea Salt
- Potassium Cocoate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate
- Salicylic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Chlorella Protothecoides Extract Propanediol
- Butylene Glycol
- Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder
- Sodium Benzoate
- Malt Extract
- Glutamic Acid
- Chlorella Protothecoides
- Aspartic Acid
- Milk Protein Extract
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract
- Hydrolyzed Keratin
- Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract
- Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract
- Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract
- Pentylene Glycol
- Dipropylene Glycol
- Polysorbate 80
- Melissa Officinalis Extract Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract
- Ceramide NP
- Silk Extract
- Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- Phaseolus Lunatus (Green Bean) Seed Extract
- Hexyl Cinnamal
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Haven’t been able to use it do to Chinese instructions. Need English product instructions please
The directions is presented on the packaging right bottom.
Apply to wet hair. Work into a rich lather and gently massage into scalp and hair. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Also, the silk is really watery and turns to white when it meets water. So, apply the treatment to wet hair directly.
Please let us know if you have further questions.