- Solution for hair loss and thinning hair
- This light hair tonic mist is formulated with Folligen Complex to provide essential nutrients to the scalp and hair follicles to strengthen the scalp.
- Considered to be a necessity for a healthy moisture balance, it is easily absorbed into the hair follicles and scalp.
- An ideal product for those who want to nourish their scalp while strengthening their damaged hair.
KEY INGREDIENTS :
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract
- Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Extract
HOW TO USE :
- After showering, spray evenly on the clean scalp and massage.
- Use once a day.
- Can be used on both wet or dry scalp.
- Purified water, ethanol, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, biotin, ceramide NP, panthenol, propanediol, adenosine, peppermint oil, sabal palm fruit extract, allantoin, ganoderma lucidum extract, red ginseng extract, caffeic acid, Rosemary leaf extract, Ecklonia cava extract, nettle leaf extract, rock stone flower root extract, yam root extract, peony root extract, ginger extract, sorghum extract, caprylyl glycol, lecithin, 1,2-hexanediol, ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, disodium EDTA, citric acid, sodium citrate, fragrance
Online purchases made through drforhair.com are valid for exchange, credit, or refund within 30 days from the order date. Please note that products are only eligible for return if they are new and unused.
Your order is shipped using a carrier that drforhair.com has selected from fulfilment center based in California, United States. We do not cover the shipping fee. Once you have completed your purchase on our online store, we will provide you with a tracking number for your package. Every effort is made to facilitate the delivery of your order on time.
- Standard: 2 - 5 business days within the Domestic U.S.
- Expedited: 1 - 3 business days within the Domestic U.S.
Free Shipping for Purchases over $35 only applies to the US.
Return To Sender
Customers must cover the re-shipment fee for packages returned to us due to wrong or invalid address.
Return & Refund Policy
We accept returns within 30 days of purchase.
Please note that products are only eligible for return or exchange if they are unused. Return labels are not provided by Dr.FORHAIR US and must be covered by the customer.
Dr.FORHAIR US will NOT accept any returns for purchases made in/at other online/offline stores.
To start a return please email us at email@example.com to notify us of the products you are returning.
If you would like to exchange an item, let us know what your preferred replacement choice. Please note that exchanges are subject to availability and the original item(s) you exchange must be equal in value to their replacement.
After your return is received and inspected, your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 3-7 business days for the credit to post back to your account. Following confirmation, only those items specified in the original return request will be refunded. Only the retail value plus tax paid by the customer will be refunded at the time of return. Any discounts applied to the order will be automatically factored into the amount refunded. Shipping fees are not eligible for a refund.
For returns please ship back your product(s) in new and unused condition to:
17210 Marquardt Ave.
Cerritos, CA 90703
You may cancel your order any time before the order is processed. Once your order has shipped, the Return & Refund Policy will apply. drforhair.com may cancel orders for any reason. Some common situations in which orders are canceled may include: The item is out of stock and there are no plans of restocking it, pricing errors, or credit card payment is declined by the issuing financial institution.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.