Based on 1 review
Thank you for your sent samples. I have tried almost all your products and this bio3 shampoo is extremely good, it has really improved my scalp, thank you.
- Bio-3 Folligen Shampoo has been clinically proven to help alleviate hair loss symptoms and strengthen the scalp with Folligen Complex.
- This-one-of-a-kind shampoo help improve scalp elasticity and removes impurities from the scalp while relieving itching and flaking, which can help increase hair volume and nourish the hair.
- Bio-3 Folligen Shampoo is the solution for hair loss and thinning hair. A simple at-home shampoo treatment! Best used for hair loss symptoms, exfoliating scalp, excessive sebum, volumizing hair, hair elasticity, and softer hair.
- By providing your hair and scalp with the essential deep clean care it deserves but doesn’t always get from normal shampoo, it will effectively enhance scalp and hair health and growth for richer, healthier hair that is full of life.
- Our Bio-3 Folligen Shampoo product is created with pride and made with good ingredients that work better and are better for you and your health. Intended for regular cleaning
- Folligen Complex, a combination of three ingredients that support a healthy scalp and hair combined - Biotin, Ceramide NP, and Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Serrulata Fruit) Extract for the ultimate hair loss care.
- Other key ingredients included are Salicylic Acid, Niacinamide, and Dexpanthenol. Use regularly as your go-to shampoo when washing your hair.
HOW TO USE :
- To use, work the shampoo product into a rich lather and gently massage thoroughly into wet hair and scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and follow with Folligen Treatment or Folligen Scalp Pack depending on scalp condition.
- Using the right hair products is essential to ensuring your hair and scalp stays beautiful and healthy, and what better way to begin your hair journey than with Bio-3 Folligen Shampoo!
- Ammonium Laureth Sulfate
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate
- Sodium Lauroyl Methylaminopropionate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Cocamide Methyl MEA
- Cocamide MEA
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Ammonium Sulfate
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Cetrimonium Chloride
- Sodium Benzoate
- Lauryl Alcohol
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Salicylic Acid
- Sodium Chloride
- Disodium EDTA
- Human Umbilical Mesenchymal Stem Cell Conditioned Media Extract (979 ppm)
- Citric Acid
- Malt Extract
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract
- Polysorbate 80
- Myristyl Alcohol
- 1, 2-Hexanediol
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Ceramide NP
- Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Extract
- Butylene Glycol
- Hydrolyzed Collagen
- Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Rehmannia Chinensis Root Extract
- Propylene Glycol
- Allium Cepa (Onion)
- Bulb Extract
- Artemisia Capillaris Extract
- Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli)
- Alisma Orientale Tuber Extract
- Cornus Officinalis Fruit Extract
- Dipropylene Glycol
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract
- Smilax Glabra Root Extract
- Bifida Ferment Lysate
- Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract
- Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract
- Lactococcus Ferment Lysate
- Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate
- Hydrolyzed Keratin
- Hydrolyzed Silk
- Pentylene Glycol
- Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract
- Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract
- Melissa Officinalis Extract
- Glutamic Acid
- Hydrogenated Lecithin
- Aspartic Acid
- Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract
- Diospyros Kaki Fruit Extract
- Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract
- Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract
- Milk Protein Extract
- Mentha Suaveolens Leaf Extract
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
- Asiatic Acid
- Madecassic Acid
- Hexyl Cinnamal
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
You may also like