- Stop frequently dyeing gray hairs! Folligen Black Shampoo darkens gray hairs while also strengthening the scalp and removing impurities.
- Results appear in early as 3 weeks with Folligen Black Shampoo's gray hair coverage effect. Folligen Black Effect Complex incorporates the topical ingredient polyphenol that attach to your hairs and when oxidized help cover up gray hairs.
- FOLLIGEN BLACK EFFECT COMPLEX - This complex is made up of Green Tea Catechin, Curcumin, Quercetin, Resveratrol. The topical polyphenols are 770 times smaller than the hair and which allows them to penetrate deeper.
- This one-of-a-kind shampoo not only gradually darkens gray hairs but also helps improve scalp elasticity and removes impurities from the scalp while relieving itching and flaking.
- Helps improve scalp elasticity and removes impurities from the scalp while relieving itching and flaking, all while helping relieve hair loss symptoms, exfoliates the scalp, excessive sebum, volumizing hair, hair elasticity, and softer hair.
- Folligen Black Effect Complex (Green Tea Catechin, Curcumin, Quercetin, Resveratrol)
- Green Tea Catechins
- Biotin - Biollagen
- GAE - Menthol
- Salicylic Acid
HOW TO USE :
- Work into a rich lather and gently massage into wet hair and scalp.
- Leave 2-3 minutes so that your hair can absorb the formula.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and follow with Folligen Black Boosting Treatment.
- It can be used for all hair types that require grayscale coverage. Of course, dyed or bleached hair can also temporarily be darkened.
- Purified Water
- Cocamidopropyl betaine
- Cocamidopropyl hydroxysultain
- Sodium cocoyl alaninate
- Sodium chloride
- Disodium laureth sulfosuccinate
- Lauryl glucoside
- Sodium lauroylmethylaminopropionate
- Sodium methyl Cocoyl taurate
- Propylene glycol laurate
- Cetyl alcohol
- PEG-120 methylglucose dioleate
- Caprylyl glycol
- Hydroxypropyl guar hydroxypropyl tri Monium chloride
- Salicylic acid
- Disodium EDTA
- Citric acid
- Myristyl alcohol
- Stearyl alcohol
- Butylene glycol
- Polyglyceryl-10 stearate
- Hydrogenated lecithin
- Palmitamidopropyltrimonium chloride
- Xanthan gum
- Green Tea Catechin
- Tyrosinase, Basic Brown No. 16
- Basic Blue No. 99
- Basic Yellow No. 87
- Basic Red No. 51
- Benzyl salicylate
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
You may also like