Following the birth of my first child I struggled with my hair thinning and loss of hair more than ever before. Besides trying different collagen supplements and scalp treatments, this had been the only product to help! I have finally seen a difference with less hair loss and my hair feels lighter/cleaner. Price might be a little high but we’ll worth it!
My second bottle and I love it! I have dry scaly scalp and it has been able to regulate my scalp! I usually have really dry hair and my scalp is normal and healthy! Highly recommend this to anyone!
I have a complicated scalp. Gets easily irritated and oily. This shampoo is very gentle on my scalp but also gets the cleaning done. I prefer this over their regular shampoo in the red bottle. That one was a little too dry for my scalp, making it itchy - and my hair would get oiler faster than usual. The Silk Shampoo is definitely better for my scalp. Moisturizing, but nothing too heavy.
Excellent shampoo, it smells very good, it stays clean for several days, it hydrates, it is what it describes.
Excellent shampoo according to your description is exactly what it does in the first application you feel the difference. The company's responsibility is good, and moreover, its samples are very good.
- Folligen Silk Shampoo refreshes the scalp and restores damaged hair cuticles.
- Formulated with Folligen Complex ™ to provide essential nutrients to the scalp and support hair growth
- Formulated with Peat Water to maintain a healthy pH balance and cleanse excess sebum.
- Clinically tested to replenish protein in hair damaged by perm, dyeing, and heat
- Provides long-lasting volume. (pH 5.7~6.2)
- 20 Amino Acids to restore dry, damaged cuticles and protect from future damage
- Silicon Free
HOW TO USE :
- Work into a rich lather and gently massage into wet hair and scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and follow with Folligen Silk Treatment.
- Sodium Chloride
- Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate
- Sodium Lauroyl Methylaminopropionate
- Lauryl Betaine
- TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate
- Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Sea Salt
- Potassium Cocoate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate
- Salicylic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Chlorella Protothecoides Extract Propanediol
- Butylene Glycol
- Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder
- Sodium Benzoate
- Malt Extract
- 1, 2-Hexanediol
- Glutamic Acid
- Chlorella Protothecoides
- Aspartic Acid
- Milk Protein Extract
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract
- Hydrolyzed Keratin
- Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract
- Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract
- Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract
- Pentylene Glycol
- Dipropylene Glycol
- Polysorbate 80
- Melissa Officinalis Extract Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract
- Ceramide NP
- Silk Extract
- Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- Phaseolus Lunatus (Green Bean) Seed Extract
- Hexyl Cinnamal
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.